"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This would put most of the games in the mid category if you went strictly by start time.
- But going strictly by numbers misses a more fundamental point.
- "I'm going to have to go strictly on what the guys tell me about him," Clark said.
- At any rate, you really do go strictly by the book, in a way that few others can.
- If you go strictly by the book, that is.
- But everything else was going strictly according to plan!
- Right now everything was going strictly by the book.
- He was going strictly by the book, even though he no longer had to.
- If the vote went strictly along party lines, the Democrats, with a 55-to-45 advantage, could easily win.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.