"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Atlanta, she worked on a plan to persuade corporations to hire college-educated black women for office jobs that ordinarily went to white workers.
- "A different type of person comes here in the summer - teachers, people from Indiana, people who don't ordinarily go to auctions."
- From what Jinx says, you'd ordinarily go with people you've known for a long time.
- The goal is for 3,000 students to donate the money that would ordinarily go toward their dinner on Oct. 12.
- "It makes you go places you might not ordinarily go."
- So maybe I ought to have a look for something she might not ordinarily go to.
- Jimmie didn't ordinarily go to any particular trouble over people.
- Mahoney didn't ordinarily go on missions himself, but since Baltimore, the director had been changing that.
- Philip Caxter was wealthy and prominent, not the type of man who would ordinarily go into crime.
- "You get a variety of people coming through on a daily basis who wouldn't ordinarily go to an art gallery," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.