"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't normally go that way it's walking through the car park.
- This is the hour at which I normally go home.
- "The girl should be all right if things go normally," he said.
- He takes people along a path they would not normally go.
- He didn't really know what kind of content normally went into these things, having never read one himself.
- I normally only go to the drive in movie theatre by my house.
- When will he be able to go to the bathroom normally?
- They normally go to school for 1 to 2 years.
- To my knowledge, it's not an area where she normally went.
- "We want the kids to just quietly show up one day and go to school normally."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.