"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He let her go reluctantly and picked up the phone.
- Then I reluctantly went back down the stairs to my own chamber.
- In order to recuperate she reluctantly went back to May's.
- A lot of foreigners reluctantly go to Russia even now.
- Agnes went reluctantly down three steps, holding onto the wall.
- He went reluctantly, watching from the back of the room.
- She went reluctantly, unhappy to be out from under the roof.
- He went reluctantly into the house, and I turned again to my audience.
- Hogan reluctantly went into the ring, then was met with the same treatment.
- A few days later he reluctantly went back on the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.