"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had willingly gone to him, and he wasn't going to let go.
- Not allow him to go willingly out of her life.
- Those who have taken your child are not going to part with her willingly.
- Nor will he be the one to run from what the rest of them go willingly to face.
- Nobody went willingly into the cold on such a day.
- Do you need help up the I didn't go willingly, would they web me again?
- She went willingly when he pulled her to the floor.
- Once they had him in the water, he'd go willingly.
- They are convinced she would not have gone with anyone willingly.
- But the Iraqi president has given no sign he would go willingly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.