"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She called out only once, to the Eye, but her words went unheard, as though she'd never uttered them.
- But like all his prayers in recent years, it went unheard.
- Her voice still goes unheard in the councils of the world.
- Then he realized that the shots had probably gone unheard.
- And even when they speak up, their protests can go unheard.
- The city was not far enough away for the screaming to go unheard.
- But, my son, how is it that the case still goes unheard?
- Please do not think that your points of view have gone unheard.
- And they heard his song that went unheard by human ears.
- His voice was small and went unheard as he whispered to himself, "That won't be enough."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.