"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when he asked for her phone number, the room suddenly went quiet.
- The phone went quiet, and in a moment she was back.
- Why it has gone so quiet now I cannot tell.
- He saw her make an effort not to go quiet again.
- It was my turn to go quiet in his arms.
- "Women go quiet only when you'd actually quite like to hear what they have to say."
- The room went quiet, and that made her feel cold.
- He turned his head toward the house and went quiet.
- If it goes quiet here until a certain person come over.
- And Bob goes along so quiet like he knows more than the rest of us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.