"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He screamed once and went hoarse from the strength of his cry.
- "Maybe not at first," I said; and my voice had gone hoarse again.
- He has talked so much in the last few days that his voice started going hoarse at his final rally here.
- It did not fade, even after the man's throat should have gone hoarse.
- It was the last show of a world tour, but she often sang so vehemently that her voice went hoarse.
- Her mouth felt incredibly dry and her voice had gone hoarse.
- His voice went a little hoarse: 'I love these things.'
- He beat the bush and called until his voice began to go hoarse.
- In a voice gone hoarse with pain, he called to Eric, and pointed.
- He wanted to shout at her until his voice went hoarse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.