"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three brawlers separated, called him all sorts of filthy names, then went placidly back to their easels.
- The bay horse had worked off his high spirits, and went placidly under his double burden.
- The real horror was that she went placidly out with the other students, not glancing at him at all.
- The Ikygetian continued to watch them until Guy pushed up into a sitting position, then it went placidly back to its meal.
- It starts with "Go placidly amid the volcanic ash, and remember what peace there may be found in carpooling."
- The remaining ants went placidly on their way.
- He went placidly on: "It's the worst hotel in Australia.
- In the silence the rise and fall of Ramses' voice went placidly on.
- The gai'shain went about their tasks placidly in the middle of all the rush.
- For the rest of that week my life went placidly forward, following my self-ordained routine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.