"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now that's the thing to get your hands on, if you can.
- "It's another thing to actually get production down to the levels we're talking about."
- It was a great thing for him to get the hit.
- "But it's a good thing for these kids to have some structure and get on with something that's important in their life."
- But the point is, it's one thing to get to the top.
- And he didn't need another thing to get himself into trouble about.
- This case might be just the right thing to get him in the public eye.
- This wouldn't be a good time for things to get out of hand.
- With the phone number it was a simple thing to get the name and address.
- It would be a grand thing to get a little more money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.