"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mandy gets drunk and agrees to get pills for Lucy.
- Get pills; sleep for a couple of days if you can.
- You've got all the fancy equipment, a gun and pills and other stuff I haven't seen.
- "He doesn't get pills under his own name," said Cassi.
- When you got pills of this quality though, it made you reconsider.
- For example, a woman might not get new pills from the pharmacy.
- In any village where 20 to 50 percent of the children have bloody urine, only children get pills.
- And in any village where more than 50 percent have symptoms, the whole village gets pills.
- When the health volunteer took questions, several parents said they had blood in their urine, so why didn't they get pills too?
- He's got pills he won't take because he can't stand the side effects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.