"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, with "Serious Money," she has done a savagely funny play about the glitterball world of high finance and greed.
- In the hands of more adroit film makers, "The Game" might have been a savagely funny satire of politics, racism and the Manhattan game of dog-eat-dog.
- Set in a wonderfully imagined dystopic America, it's very bleak but also savagely funny, always brilliant, and ultimately heartbreaking.
- A savagely funny play that hinges on the subtle aggression and unacknowledged dependencies of male friendship - and the angst and irritation created for those on the sidelines.
- Like so much of what he said, wrote and sang, it was quotable, savagely funny and true.
- In between these deadpan, savagely funny impersonations, Mr. Shearer offered video performance pieces and "found art" on five television monitors.
- "A Very Vicki Christmas," set two years earlier than the valentine extravaganza, is a savagely funny takeoff of familial television gatherings at holiday time.
- The Playboy of the Western World is JM Synge's savagely funny play, first produced in 1907.
- The other four plays are variously slyly or savagely funny, but in "Riders" and "Deirdre" a dark fatalism reigns.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.