"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I enjoyed each episode a lot with a funny script and set of characters, excellent observational acting and good production values.
- If he were as tough as the film paints him, he would have insisted on a funny script.
- Rock the Shaadi is one of the funniest scripts I've read.
- But a festival requires scripts, serious and funny or funny and serious, take your choice.
- The 1970's production values don't detract one bit from the consistently farcical, funny scripts and the excellent performances.
- It is seldom that an animal gets a real actor to perform with as well as a reasonably funny script.
- Suppose to be the funniest script in Hollywood with a lot of big talent coming on board.
- Lilly got a magnifying glass and deciphered the name of the street, in funny script, under the street number on the hotel's double door.
- He thought about how funny the script was.
- So I called up the producer at that time and said, 'It's a funny script.'
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.