"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first season of Proesstraat was extremely favorably received by critics and one newspaper reviewer called it "...deliciously funny."
- People are drawn to these books because they are deliciously funny.
- Gil Boggs was deliciously funny in a strongly danced portrayal of Lescaut.
- A deliciously funny rap number, in which Jesus' miracles are detailed over a galloping bass line, is another highlight.
- The thought was deliciously funny.
- Here he wa complaining about tasting while he had a head full of ging The irony struck him as deliciously funny.
- Here it was praised by one reviewer as "deliciously funny" in a festival that contained few happy stories.
- It is fast and deliciously funny, yet in its tempo and its writing, it's as thoroughly unexpected as anything he's done.
- The idea of laughing donkeys struck them as deliciously funny, and a fresh feminine gale blew through the room for a while.
- He has studied his subjects at length and with true empathy, and the results show in these deliciously funny but fully rounded portraits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.