"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You had some great, big physical comedy, and I thought funny dialogue and characters.
- Beautifully structured, funny dialogue, a real page turner, and the characters are emotionally driven so that it's not just a series of jokes.
- Like Willard, Johnson had a natural gift for funny, slangy dialogue.
- There is a tremendous amount of funny dialogue spread out among the odd cast of characters, who say something new almost every time you meet them.
- A screenwriter can come up with the funniest dialogue in the world, but who's laughing if the audience can't hear it?
- As a white guy, one of the things I liked about the script was the hip and funny dialogue.
- Never knowing exactly what Tex will say when you select an option helps to keep the dialogue surprising, and often funny.
- But it does give a clear advantage to its male characters, at least as far as funny dialogue is concerned.
- Several reviewers have blasted the film for its thin story, deliberate anachronisms, and lack of funny dialogue.
- Over the top from start to finish, great, genuinely funny dialogue, great action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.