"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dispensing with her theatrical signature numbers, she weaves 16 songs new to her repertory into a funny running monologue of her adventures in and out of show business.
- Then, in a funny yet prideful monologue, she recites chapter and verse on all the costly surgery and silicone that made her what she now appears to be.
- During my visit last month, the Floyd show consisted mostly of vivid, darkly funny monologues, most of which spring from his hourly epiphanies.
- He's a comic as well, throwing in funny monologues and wild introductions between his tunes.
- If anything, this funny monologue is more focused, more relaxed; as a result it's a more charming work, one that feels almost effortless in its humor and clarity.
- Leave room for a funny monologue why don't you Killiian Fox (funny name!)
- And Ms. Bruce has a sharply funny and prophetic monologue as the woman who consumes news only to become it.
- But even the funniest monologues would benefit from judicious editing.
- If anything, this funny monologue is more focused, more relaxed, and as a result it feels almost effortless in its humor and clarity (2:00).
- Nearly all the funny monologues got laughs in the right places, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.