"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's made a funny, fast-moving book out of a man reading other books.
- So I was just barely old enough to read something besides funny books.
- "I wanted to write an intentionally funny book," he said.
- One of the funniest books ever to have quoted what I said about it on the cover.
- If the characters were simply being used to make a funny book, he said, that would not be fair use.
- Morality is not the only issue in this bitterly funny book.
- This is a fun read and a funny book.
- Those games grew into the highly original series of funny books on English for which he is known.
- He wants to fix the "funny books" that Washington keeps.
- It is also one of the funniest books ever written.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.