"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's truly a clown; he does magic tricks, tells jokes and is a delightfully funny man very different from the dark, saturnine characters he has played up to now.
- The song is wistful, curious, beguiling and delightfully funny.
- A drama group has been started which tours schools and churches, delivering a delightfully funny and poignant play about a man whose life is changed when he finds out he is HIV positive and accesses treatment.
- Both Schwarzenegger as the nicest of guys and De Vito as a sneaky crook are surprisingly convincing and delightfully funny.
- (This is not to be confused with Dame Edna Everadge's delightfully funny guest appearances this season, although the show has gone to the cross-dressing stockpile a little too often.)
- Kelly has certainly shaped up to be a delightfully funny and honest co-host on E!
- The consensus was that Kliban cats were delightfully funny, but never cloyingly cute.
- Compared with his grimly didactic paintings, the results are delightfully funny.
- After squirming his way through this with a delightfully funny deadpan, William solemnly tells Anna: "Thank you.
- His relationship and interplay with Sara Martins is delightfully funny; just as the relationship between Fidel and Dwayne developed over the episodes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.