"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three weeks after the marriage, she went to jail for six months for check fraud.
- Today, the 28-year-old woman, who has three young children, has served four years of a 10-year sentence for check fraud.
- Some check verification services also offer collection agency service for the civil prosecution of check fraud.
- But financial institutions are much more concerned with check fraud.
- How can I protect myself against check fraud?
- Hanratty is often mocked by other agents who do not take check fraud seriously.
- On the other hand, some bankers say that Check 21 will actually reduce check fraud.
- I was told by several banks this is a new measure to protect against check fraud, but that it doesn't necessarily stem from 9/11.
- The new tamper-resistant forms are based on technology that banks use to prevent check fraud.
- He stopped doing so in October 2008 because of problems with check fraud.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.