"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Everyone in Washington wanted to do something - anything - to show they were cracking down on corporate fraud.
- It is one of the largest cases of corporate fraud ever.
- Surely, such training should have a significant impact on their professional moral judgment and result in less corporate fraud.
- We also have proposed doubling the jail time for corporate fraud.
- This bill, however, would create a maximum prison sentence of up to 20 years for corporate fraud.
- Senate Democrats took the lead on the bill dealing with corporate fraud and accounting rules.
- In political terms, the case brought today, involving what may be the biggest corporate fraud ever uncovered, is the easy one.
- The cost of insurance and legal fees will rise, but it is better than the damage created by corporate fraud.
- After all, he said, the law was passed in the wake of several big corporate frauds.
- But news reports of corporate fraud have undermined his confidence, he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.