"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A spokesman said that the job cuts were not directly related to the accounting fraud.
- The accusations would involve an accounting fraud at the company.
- But then he was fired again, with the company's board accusing him of overseeing a huge accounting fraud.
- The 10 men and 2 women on the jury heard seven months of testimony related to the complex accounting fraud.
- It may be the largest accounting fraud in history.
- And it did little to sharpen the definition of when an accounting fraud has a significant impact on a company.
- Such obligations were part of the accounting fraud at Enron.
- The company is already under investigation for the accounting fraud that led to its collapse late last year.
- "With all the accounting fraud going on, it's just made our job a little easier."
- The actual accounting fraud to which the men pleaded guilty is relatively narrow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.