"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 18 cases, the fraud alert was set at only two agencies.
- If you do not receive a confirmation from a company, you should contact that company directly to place a fraud alert.
- Ask that your accounts be flagged with a "fraud alert."
- An abstractor noticed this, and a fraud alert was issued on one of Cox's money laundering bank accounts.
- You can do the fraud alert.
- An initial fraud alert is good for 90 days, and can be renewed when appropriate.
- And some states charge a fee for placing or removing a freeze, although it is free to place or remove a fraud alert.
- I made a noncommittal murmur of some sort, hoping to conceal the fact that I'd gone on "fraud alert."
- One drawback of fraud alert is that you may find it difficult to take advantage of instant-credit offers at stores.
- Depending on the severity of your situation, you may want to consider the second type of fraud alert.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.