"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And legal experts say that improper use of Federal subsidies may constitute fraud, even if the money never wound up in anyone's pockets.
- But it has almost no mandate in the Treasury markets except for cases that clearly constitute fraud.
- Eventually he would write the manual on what constitutes criminal fraud in tax matters.
- You have no idea if this constitutes fraud in India.
- Bob warns the family that no money should be transferred, as it will constitute fraud.
- Solyndra counsel also asserted that the alleged actions would not constitute fraud.
- These violated the rules of the exchanges but did not constitute fraud against customers.
- Some might even say they constituted fraud.
- I would like most emphatically to draw your attention to the fact that not every error constitutes fraud.
- However, improper use of such information could constitute fraud.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.