"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perpetrators of business fraud often target foreigners, including U.S. citizens.
- They were concerned primarily with looking into cases of marital infidelity and business fraud.
- The citizen who brought the suit contends that Nike's statements constituted business fraud.
- Perpetrators of business fraud often target foreigners, including Americans.
- The case helped to establish the elements of business fraud in the state of Utah.
- Under the California law, truth is not a defense to a charge of business fraud if the challenged statements are misleading in context.
- He faced at least three other trials of misusing public funds and business fraud.
- Nearly all of these are criminal cases involving corruption by public officials, narcotics, organized crime and business fraud, the Justice Department says.
- In Chicago, he has been dogged about his friendship with a businessman indicted on federal charges of business fraud and influence peddling.
- The answer goes to the nature of business fraud and the demanding standards of evidence in the criminal justice system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.