"fraud" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Our fraud losses are actually among the lowest in the industry," he said.
- EBay offers an insurance policy covering $200 in fraud loss with a $25 deductible.
- These champions will work collaboratively to co-ordinate each government department's efforts to reduce fraud losses.
- "Consumers will have a degree of security they can't have any other way, and the merchants will have lower fraud losses."
- The delay not only caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in fraud losses to businesses victimized by Freemen checks.
- Applied to the estimated 2011 Gross World Product, this figure translates to a potential projected global fraud loss of more than $3.5 trillion.
- The group said fraud losses on foreign issued cards used in the UK had jumped by 36pc during the first half of the year to £81.1 million.
- But cheque fraud losses dropped by 26pc to £15.6 million, as the use of cheques continued to decline.
- Ebay has already introduced an insurance program to cover the first $200 of fraud losses, with a $25 deductible.
- Banks set their own security levels, and have to strike a balance between cutting fraud losses and not inconveniencing customers too much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.