"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The German interceptors focus their attacks on the aircraft leading the formation.
- They find out that the demons focus their attacks on several temples and are stealing mystical crystals.
- Military planners have adjusted to the problem by focusing their attacks near the town of Taliqan in the north.
- He said he believed that the Governor had created a racial dispute by focusing his attacks on the state's only black district attorney.
- Democrats have focused their attacks on that rise.
- It let them pinpoint our transports no matter where they were, then focus their attacks like never before.
- But on the other hand the forces opposing him strengthened and focused their attacks.
- In the 1920s the progressives focused their attacks on gambling.
- The Democrats have developed a pattern of focusing their attacks mostly on the latest leader in the polls.
- She focused her attacks by portraying Romney as being out of place in Massachusetts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.