"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He resigned after five years to focus on book projects.
- He resigned from the role in 1993 to focus on other business ventures.
- In early 2007, Haresign resigned to focus on his business.
- After serving for three years, he resigned from the seat to focus on his business in building and development.
- He resigned to focus more attention on his business advocating for green roofs.
- He held both positions until resigning in 1885 to focus on other matters.
- Zoabi was its general director until she resigned shortly before the 2009 election to focus on her political career.
- She resigned to focus on writing when her books began to achieve commercial success.
- The proposal was rejected by the board, and he resigned in October to focus on new business ventures.
- Five months after taking the office, he resigned from the school board to focus on his job as a state legislator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.