"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sessions focused on four different subjects: violence, health, women in economy, and social and economic development.
- This will help to focus design and development on processes and products with lower environmental impact.
- Polysoude was created in 1961 focusing engineering and development on its first installations for orbital welding.
- Under this concept, the government intends to focus development and investments on tourism related projects.
- He said he would focus economic development on central and western New York and market those areas aggressively as inexpensive places to do business.
- This specialty focuses on compilers and operating systems design and development.
- She focused her 2008 campaign on agriculture, economic development, and stemming the flow of young people from the area.
- Technology alliances focus economic development, often regardless of research-intensity or geographic density.
- It is now focusing and placing major emphasis in the direction of research & development of Chinese herbal medicine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.