"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He focused his criticism on the Court's reading of Wilko:
- Supporters of Israel who sense that it is losing the "television war" have focused their criticism on the nature and limitations of the medium.
- But you focus your criticism at the wrong level.
- He focused his criticism on a deepening dispute about how sharply major tax revenues will drop because of the economic slowdown.
- She has focused her criticism of the councilman on the issue of lead paint.
- But it's clear why those concerned about the state of American workers focus their criticism on Wal-Mart.
- Perhaps Mr. Safire should focus his criticism on the Bush administration.
- The city's labor unions appear divided over where to focus their criticism.
- The judge focused his criticism on two reasons the school principal, Joan Tonnarelli, cited in letters and meetings with parents late last year.
- Skeptics often focus their criticism on claims they consider to be implausible, dubious or clearly contradictory to generally accepted science.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.