"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He finished his wine, reached out to pack the cup.
- They finished their wine in a silence not so easy as usual.
- After he left, I hung around long enough to finish my wine.
- He finished his wine and turned to the black screen before him.
- I stood up and finished my wine in a long swallow.
- She sat down again, finished her wine and pushed the glass across to me.
- He finished his wine and reached out a long arm to set the glass aside.
- When they had gone I finished my wine and put down the glass.
- He finished Elizabeth's wine and set down the empty cup.
- Carol finished her wine and put the glass back on the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.