"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On May 5, 1977 the new main building was finished and officially opened.
- The new school building was officially finished on November 15, 1935.
- She officially finished her active career on 2 May 2007.
- Now after the war is officially finished he still fights.
- Exactly one year later, on August 5, 2012, its restoration was officially finished.
- The run was not scored, and he officially finished tied for 19th place.
- In the summer of 1971 the resort officially finished, and had a capacity to sleep 6,000 people.
- Existing drawings show the building in 1733, though it was not officially finished until the following year.
- Recording of the album was officially finished in early April 2009.
- When quarrying officially finished in 1925, the site was abandoned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.