"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He nodded again and sat there quietly finishing his espresso.
- "Whatever he told you, it won't have been the whole," she finished quietly.
- Not another word was spoken as they strained to quietly finish the remains of their lunch.
- We will protect ourselves at all costs," he finished quietly.
- 'The way you were sent to me maybe, five years ago' she finished quietly.
- 'At least I hope not,' he finished quietly, and laid his daughter down.
- When none was made, he finished quietly, "All right boys, go out and get him!"
- When he came back Ben was quietly finishing his toast.
- A young couple sat at a front table, quietly finishing their food.
- "Let's just say we didn't see each other after that," he finished quietly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.