"finish" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She began to wonder whether she would not do better to finish her life alone.
- The fact that the person finished somebody's life with no reason.
- "I didn't want to finish my life this way without doing something new, different."
- Nevinson finished his life at 57, bitter and still angry.
- It's always fascinated me that idea of finishing your life and then being analyzed on it.
- He did, however, return to company services the next year and finished his life in the inland trade.
- Finishing his military life, he returned home in 1948, the year after independence, and became very active in the Party once again.
- So it is only a matter of a short time before he finishes my mortal life.
- He would finish his life as an observer inside this tyrannosaur's mind.
- He will be able to finish his real life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.