"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The series, which features introductory remarks by the directors and discussions after the screenings, runs through Nov. 26.
- Nu also featured provocative remarks and allegations about critics in general and Cioculescu in particular: "A critic is a stupid animal.
- The channel of Representative John A. Boehner, the Republican leader, had just nine video clips, the most recent featuring remarks he made on March 1.
- A formal dedication ceremony was held on February 28, 1865, featuring remarks by a Civil War officer and patriotic pageantry.
- One video featured remarks by Morry Taylor, the quirky tire manufacturer and one of the more unsuccessful Republican candidates for President this year.
- Race caller Bryan Martin emceed the event, which featured remarks by Damien Oliver and Simon Wincer.
- Tarantino is an admirer of Wong Kar-wai, and the DVD features lengthy bookended remarks by him.
- The photos featured witty remarks like, for example on March 8, 1979, a photo signed "Dečaci emancipuju žene" ("The Boys emancipate women").
- The Cuomo campaign called the tape - which features remarks by the Governor and testimonials from celebrities and ordinary New Yorkers - an infomercial.
- The gala dinner also featured remarks by James Brady, the former White House press secretary who was disabled in the attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.