"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mailings feature photos and quotations from smiling people ascribing sunny values to nonpartisan elections.
- "The book features quotations from interviews with children and ambassadors involved with the project."
- Her work often features loquacious, unfamiliar quotations by deceased celebrities whom Chandler claims to have personally interviewed, although the statements occasionally contradict those already in print.
- The program for the show features academic quotations on topics like "inward aggression," "parental deprivation" in Tudor-Stuart England and "negative reinforcement."
- There is also a section of sound bites featuring quotations from various television shows.
- The website also featured quotations from online theme park reporters and Cedar Fair's CEO.
- The back cover of the sleeve features quotations from Søren Kierkegard: Fools and young men prate about everything being possible for a man.
- Portaits of him along roads feature quotations from his speeches.
- Instead, marketing materials featured quotations from populist media outlets such as The Daily Mail, which compared the film to Four Weddings and a Funeral.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.