"farm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The state collective farm where they live, 62 miles north of here, has not paid them in six months.
- He and his wife, who is at least 10 years younger, rent the land from a state farm.
- In 1990 there were 221 collective and 117 state farms with an average of 350 to 400 workers each.
- If state farms receive increased investment, little or no help is going to be left for private ones.
- In the case of farm work, this was often carried out on state farms.
- They can also buy fresh supplies at the nearby state farm.
- The state farm split up into several smaller firms in the mid-1990s.
- We don't have state farms producing wheat, so what's the difference?
- Restructuring of former state farms has been an extremely slow process.
- The building still exists and serves today as the headquarters of the state farm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.