"farm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Embassy officials have also been asked to bring the President to the official opening of a pig farm.
- He even drove to pig farms just to watch them for hours.
- "The site used to be a pig farm," he tells me.
- "I've assessed pig farms back home that were better kept up than some of these houses."
- People still think as if they are going to be put on a pig farm in the Midwest with someone coming at them.
- "I had worked on a pig farm one summer as a student," says Rob, now 47.
- The area is named after the pig farm over which the housing estate was built.
- The area itself has also been a pig farm and a quarry.
- "Off the record - you know about the pig farms, right?"
- I would have countered, maybe for a pig farm in exchange.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.