"farm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a manor farm until the restoration in the 1930s.
- The house at Manor Farm was built late in the 16th century.
- He kept hoping he was wrong about this old manor farm.
- Tom was on his way to the manor farm to ensure all was well there.
- Police surrounded a manor farm ten minutes from his hometown Castelvetrano.
- This led to the construction of buildings at Manor Farm to protect produce.
- He had held the position since 1242 and lived in the priory at Manor Farm.
- At night in the barn of Manor Farm, the animals gather for a meeting.
- This south façade of Manor Farm was built on to an earlier house in 1725.
- The Manor Farm which is located close by the church suggests that this area may have been the general core of the village.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.