"farm" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gwinn worked a 10 acre farm with 5 families from Boston.
- The 2,500 acre (10 km2) farm is still family owned and operated.
- They later moved to a large house on a 440 acre farm two miles outside Usk.
- In December 1822 he was sued for aggrandizing his by now 620 acre farm.
- She was raised on an 8 acre farm, and surrounded by nature and animals.
- He has a 1,750 acre farm, which he visits on his free time.
- The thirty-four acre farm is expected to fetch more than a quarter of a million pounds.
- They sold some 40 to 160 acre farms, going for $5 to $7 per acre, but the land was hard to farm.
- Instead, the Sjostroms now have 40 percent of their 4,000 acre farm in the conservation program.
- At this time the 700 acre (2.8 km) farm provided all the food needed for the seminary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.