"fall" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The night began to fall cold and silent about them.
- He went to say something, then saw the look in her face and fell silent.
- He fell silent for a moment, his eyes lost in thought.
- At the sound of his voice, the others fell silent.
- He fell silent and seemed to be waiting for her to do something.
- And then we both fell silent, looking at one another.
- He fell silent for a moment and then went on.
- Without the money, he says, the collection could fall silent.
- I fell silent, but they seemed to be waiting for me to continue.
- We all fell silent, in order to hear his words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.