"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, that left eye of his was weeping again.
- His left eye was bright red and weeping steadily, but at least now it was pointing at me along with the other one.
- He saw that this time when she spoke, her eyes wept.
- She wore a garland of pale blue roses, and her eyes wept blood.
- And her eyes, all swimming in blood, like she'd wept blood.
- She had never had a child but her eyes wept milk.
- She futilely kicked, eyes weeping in pain and loss.
- The red eyes wept blood, and he didn't remember that either.
- One day, out of curiosity, the sons each asked why one eye was weeping and the other smiling.
- His dark, red-rimmed eyes wept tears of eyestrain in the light.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.