"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then she rolled back over and sat upright once more, eyes laughing at him.
- She didn't respond, but broke away, and her eyes were laughing again.
- Her eyes laughed, even though she tried not to.
- Dan's eyes were laughing when he turned to look at Esther.
- And his eyes were laughing as the report was read.
- "Strange as that might seem, yes," and his brown eyes laughed at her.
- Over the rim of the small bowl his eyes laughed at her.
- Her eyes laughed and, despite himself, he felt something inside his chest kick.
- Then the black eyes of a falcon laughed at him from a man's face.
- She was quite sure his eyes had been laughing behind those dark lenses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.