"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was lying on his back, watching me with unfocused eyes.
- His eyes unfocused as he considered the best course of action.
- Her unfocused eyes were looking through mine at something far away.
- Her little eyes unfocused for a second, then went wide.
- Then his eyes unfocused, a thing I had seen him do before when he was thinking deeply.
- She looked up, did a double take through her unfocused eyes, finally putting it together.
- She opened unfocused eyes at the sound of the back door opening and closing.
- He propped himself up on one arm and turned unfocused eyes to me.
- Several times they looked directly at him, but with eyes unfocused and not even a knowing smile.
- I turned her over to find unfocused eyes looking through me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.