"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Brown eyes nearly buried in flesh managed to project a pinpoint intensity.
- Its eyes, buried beneath the bleeding slab of a brow, were unreadable.
- He looked at me with black eyes buried in glossy olive-hued skin.
- It had no left arm, but had striking green eyes and shoes buried in the ground for added support.
- She closed her eyes, buried her face in them.
- The little eyes, buried in fat like a suckling pig's, came nearer.
- The face had thick lips on it and small eyes buried under bristly eyebrows.
- Resting on the bottom, its position can be described as with eyes buried and the tip of the first dorsal fin exposed.
- She had small green eyes buried in a cabbage-round face, capped teeth, and little fingers like sausages.
- His eyes, buried in pasty rolls of fat, glared red.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.