"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It looked like the teenager's eyes had been crying dark tears.
- My eyes cry a lot.
- Her eyes filled again, though she'd have sworn she had already cried herself dry.
- "My eyes," I cried and reached to cover them.
- Liane came in a few minutes later, eyes red and puffy as if she had been crying.
- "The situation of Iraqis is as if one eye is crying and one eye is laughing."
- "Those eyes, those eyes," he cries at one point, falling onto the divan in a state of terror.
- The men of the opposing armies paused in their confrontation and turned to look, eyes scanning the horizon, cries beginning to ring out.
- "Oh," cried Elizabeth, with flashing eyes, "then I shall, perhaps, some day be able to make him whom I love a king."
- "Tears flows from the eye, my mother, crying for Syria's youth," they chanted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.