"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But an industry executive said at least one of them was a secretary.
- The meeting was the second in a series with industry executives.
- "There is a feeling that you have to cut people off a lot earlier than before," one industry executive said.
- "He's someone with a bit of change about him," says an industry executive.
- But an industry executive said the contract was worth more than $300 million.
- Some of them, an industry executive said, were about the women's bodies.
- But many industry executives have a different view of the conference.
- Industry executives say that 1988 looks to be as good or better.
- It will not be an easy challenge to meet, industry executives said.
- And, industry executives say, more stock sales are on the way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.