"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last several decades have seen an increased concentration of media ownership by large private entities.
- Water service on the island is provided by one large public entity and three small private companies:
- This type of asset class offers potential for growth which may not always seen in larger entities.
- Moreover, emotions can affect larger social entities such as a group or a team.
- I hope people will see downtown as a larger entity.
- Hundreds more were snapped up by larger entities for at least $200 million.
- "Quebec would be better served staying part of a larger economic entity."
- "That we follow the direction of any larger corporate entity is just an illusion."
- "I'm used to working in very large entities," he said.
- Now the larger entity is gone, and with it their sense of belonging.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.