"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's an attempt to become popular, to make the museum as an entity more important than what it means or contains.
- We are prepared to identify systemically important non-bank financial entities.
- But the reality remains: State and local governments are the most important political entities in America.
- It houses the seat of city government and other important entities in the locality.
- Whether or not YouTube is a financially successful organization, it's certainly an important entity.
- Guna comments one day in a discussion that the husband is the most important entity for a girl.
- The tribes are some of the most important cultural entities in America.
- The threats may exist with various entities, most important with shareholders, customers and legislative bodies such as the government.
- Nell followed him into the kitchen, which housed several important boxy entities with prominent doors.
- The Council plans to focus on five important entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.