"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She thinks of herself as a greater entity than anybody else does, including art historians.
- Now they see themselves as entities greater than the game, and selfishness rules.
- He did it by counterposing the need for regard to the greater entity of the Conservative Party.
- Or else from the Far Dark, where legend said greater entities lurked.
- To create entities greater and better than ourselves as part of some cosmic plan?
- We were guests, present by the complicated sufferance of great political entities, the true owners and managers of the Mother.
- Human beings are sort of the prism where all these great entities meet and it makes us important.
- The dress was moving to reform with the greater entity.
- Propaganda about the Volk depicted it as a greater entity to which the individual belonged, and one worth dying for.
- Enterprise is not inside a vessel; we are inside a great entity, a great, living machine!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.