"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She also had for a time the ability to make the telepathic images manifest as psionic energy, becoming tangible entities of solid psionic force.
- The entities represented by a data model can be the tangible entities, but models that include such concrete entity classes tend to change over time.
- Physical environment: all tangible physical entities in and around organizations.
- Physical systems are tangible entities that may be static or dynamic in operation.
- But as the coughing fit refused to lessen and the smoke burned my throat, the weakness became a tangible entity.
- Truth is a tangible entity.
- My belief is that a cold, tangible entity has simply been misplaced for three quarters of a century in a place where nobody thought to look.
- Side effects, medical or social, are tangible entities that can be dealt with by rational means.
- Time is an active presence, a nearly tangible entity.
- I had completely forgotten why I was here and it took me some time to focus on the more tangible entities in the place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.